Friday, October 5, 2012

Pregnancy shopping spree!!

The shopping spree has begun! 
Well, not for the baby yet, since we don't know the sex, but for MOI~! :]
Here are the items I have accumulated since the first purchase, which was the pregnancy body pillow, which by the way, is a GOD SEND. THANK YOU JESUS. 

The goods-

The foot spa from Brookestone
IT IS AWESOME. My feet are not so swollen yet, but it's more of a preventative/relaxing tool. Tried it once and I love it. 

The Prenatal Yoga DVD
It's on its way, so I haven't tried it yet, but since I haven't worked out since last year, and it's been ages since I went to a yoga class, I went with what the reviews told me as easy going. I realized I needed to work out when I woke up this morning with cramping in my calves; I had walked to the hospital yesterday for the 15week OB appointment, which was not even a mile long... 


The Yoga Mat
This is on its way too, and how can you do yoga without a mat? It has amazing reviews, and it's toxin free, silicon free, basically everything free, and it's 100% biodegradable, so I can use it and not worry whether it's going to harm our little fufu. 

The "Granny Shoes"
Just ordered it today, and since the days are getting colder, I need my feet warmer. My dear husband calls it the "granny shoes" but first off, uggs are amazingly warm, and secondly, I need something that's easy on and easy off. Pssh, I think they're cute too so WHATEVER! 



No comments:

Post a Comment