Thursday, November 1, 2012

19 Weeks 3 Days Gender Reveal Ultrasound!

The little fufu is...

As soon as the doctor placed the ultrasound probe on my tummy this is what he showed us first! His tiny weewee and his round balls :]
The husband breathed a sigh of relief- he had secretly wanted a boy since he was super worried how he'd raise a girl, with all the worries of what ifs.... 
My mom " I knew it all along"
My in laws "first born is a son!"
Me, I'm just happy he's healthy!

We already picked a name for him, the in laws are making a korean name for his middle name, so it will be 

Derrick ??? Kim.
Derrick means "ruler of the people" 


Look at Derrick's little bambi face :]


Derrick is busy sucking his thumb!

Now we can do nursery shopping and such- but ultimately, we thank God he is healthy and doing well. Praise the Lord!

We will be doing 4D ultrasound in four weeks, so we will upload some pics from that! 
Until then, keep us in your prayers!






No comments:

Post a Comment