Thursday, March 7, 2013

Pre-Labor Symptoms

37 Weeks and 4 days and counting....

I am getting

Contractions,
pelvic pressure
vaginal pressure
rectal pressure

every possible womanly discomfort imaginable. Pretty much PMS symptoms multiplied 10 times.
I also heard it's 10 times harder for the baby than it is for the mom.... so I can withstand this if my baby has to go through so much more pain.

BUT.
I'm still managing myself really well.
Husband and I went to Gap to buy some nursing tops. Bought 3 really comfy and cute nursing tops, and a nursing top dress :]
Went to SportsAuthority to buy a gym ball, since I heard sitting on it will relieve pelvic pressure.

We have a newborn care class to attend this saturday at the hospital I will be delivering at, and also our OB appointment on monday, and also my parents are flying in on monday!

Baby Derrick is still oblique, since I can feel his ever-growing head BEARING down on my pelvic bone T_T

Here are some overdue belly pics!
I finally feel AND look pregnant!

More to update, and until the next post, keep us in your prayers!




No comments:

Post a Comment