Monday, February 4, 2013

Let's Talk about Sex, Baby

Earlier Week 32

Me: Babe, what do you do when you get horny? We haven't had sex in about nine months now. 
Husband: Stop asking stupid questions
Me: Do you jerk off? When do you do it? Do you do it when I'm asleep first? In the shower?
Husband: Stop asking stupid questions 
Me: I think we should have sex- I'm horny, you're horny, the baby won't get hurt
Husband: No Babe, we will not do it until Derrick comes out
Me: But I will be tired and my fufu will be all messed up...
Husband: I'm sure it will be as good as it always was. 
Me: Awww

Still Earlier week 32

I come out of the shower, I look at myself in the mirror and my body had just changed so much I was telling my husband about how I can't get used to this new body of mine

Me: babe look at my huge boobs with huge nipples
Husband: you have the African woman boobs
Me: omg what the heck.... 
Husband: I"m just kidding 
Me: (I started tearing up) you don't have to already make me feel bad about my body! I already do
Husband: I'm sorry babe I won't say things like that anymore, you look beautiful
Me: (bawling now) I hate you!
Husband: you look beautiful
Me: Look at me! Look at my body! it changed so much...bwaaaahhh
Husband: (kisses the baby bump)
Me: and my belly button looks funny
Husband: you look beautiful 
Me: (sniffles) ok :]

Talk about hormones...

Now, at 33 weeks and 2 days

I think I'm finally accepting my body, and that husband is set on being abstinent until baby Derrick comes, and I respect his decision. I think I'm actually thankful that he doesn't want to anymore because now my vaginal area is very sore, lots of pressure build up. 
We are 3.5 weeks away from being considered full term at 37 weeks and 6 weeks from the due date!

Here is a belated week 32 pic

No comments:

Post a Comment