Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Week 10 belly pics and others


So here are week 10 belly pics. 



















What's different from last week is, the bump that was in mostly the lower abdomen, has now slowly creeped up to mid-upper abdomen. It still looks like a pooch and the dear husband says he can't tell the difference, but I can. :]

Besides the belly photos, here is another pic. 
Please pardon my messy hair and gaunt face and hollow looking eye sockets. This was after I had a round of puking. ANYWAY, I was putting moisturizer on my face one day and I noticed SUNSPOTS forming... Do you see those blackish discolored marks on the cheeks? I didn't have that many before, now they are popping up like crazy! 
So I did some research, and apparently, sunspots are one of the symptoms of pregnancy, and you should prevent them by putting sunscreen, whether you are indoors or outdoors. They also say that you should definitely take care of them after you give birth. 
SIGH...
Every week, something new pops up(literally) and to add to the misery, the morning sickness has now reached its peak.I've been throwing up at least once a day if not more. According to the research, it'll start easing up starting week 12 and should be almost gone by week 14. 
On a brighter note, I am excited because granny Kim, my mom, is arriving tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow, we go to see the doctor!
More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment